The terms ‘Burway Books Ltd’, ‘Burway Books’, ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is Column House, London Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6NN. Burway Books’ normal place of business is Sherratt House, 18 Beaumont Road, Church Stretton, Shropshire SY6 6BN. Our company registration number is 5020126 Registered in England. The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to website users.
Use of this website is subject to the following T & Cs:
- The website’s content is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. In using this website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Such material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of this material is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged as such on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s), and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.